Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fish and Chips



Fish and Chips
By Unknown

What is Arthur’s Treasure? Is it his girlfriend’s box
That smells like fish and he munches on it while
Watching old 70’s reruns? Or is it the secret way
He batter his fish with that special homemade
Batter. Whatever his secret  is, we will never know
But it sure does smell fishy in here.

It says Unknown, but I'm pretty sure this was written by Monica. She would get this intense hatred for random stores in the mall. Not that she had ever shopped or eaten there, if she could see it from the food court stand where she worked and she could find any reason to disapprove, she would write a poem about it.


 I must say this is a particularly unpleasant drawing that accompanies this poem. I can't even think of anything else to say about it, I just don't want to look at it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment