Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oh So Faux! A Great Place to Meet Chicks


By Devin

This Devin again! Who the hell is she???

Never had one

Never

Touched one

Never really seen one

Never needed one

Never craved one

Never wanted one on my face

Never swallowed

Never choked on one

Never done the chicken head

Never rode one

Never tried to

Never had one attack me from behind

Never had one on my mind

Thank you

I don't know what is the correlation between penises and the faux finish painting place Monica worked at for a short time, but at least now we know where Devin came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment