Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Sunday, February 27, 2011

censored for my safety

I'll be skipping over the next 3 poems because they were written by a nutjob who would probably want to get paid if they saw their stuff online even tho I'm not making any money out of this and you gave me the damn poems for my zine and they were not even that good/bad to begin with!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

I wish I was kidding about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment