Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Friday, February 11, 2011

Letters to the editor/ voicemail to the editor


Letters to the Editor

What the hell is this Chocolate Boy and the Bear crap?

Gottess, Atlanta, Ga.

It is only the best graphic novel ever written.

That was a very insightful and thought provoking interview with the reader of the month in last month’s issue (Dec.) Keep up the good work!!!

Nancy, Miami, Fl.

Yes, yes it was.

I don’t think anything about it.

Nikki, Miami, Fl.

I'm not sure, but this might have been Nicole who was 5 at the time.

You may already be a winner.

Ed, Burbank, Ca.

I wasn't.

So…you guys put this thing together, huh?

Dave, Miami, Fl.

Yes, yes we did.


No comments:

Post a Comment