Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy New Year...and we're back!!!!

Yes, I know, it's been awhile...but we are back and we have a brand new issue newly transcribed and we start...NOW!

I really have no excuse for the delay other that I get lazy. I could argue that there are only so many issues left and that I have to make them last.
Or that I was so super busy with the holidays.
Or that finishing my fabulous screenplay has been taking all my time.
But the truth is simple plain 'ol lazyness.

Here's to hoping I'm more constant in the new year.


One thing I have not been bogged down with is reader submissions, so how about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment