Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cum to me



By Monica

I want to please

Big Daddy Butthead

Oh Daddy come to me

Love me, have me

Let me touch you

Make me feel like a woman

I love you Big Daddy Butthead

Just a little farmer boy

Let me choke your chicken

Oh Big Daddy Butthead


I dunno about this title...if it shows up in searches, I think it's going to bring some people to the blog who are going to be extremely disappointed when they see the actual content. Then again, I can't picture any kind of person who would not be disappointed by our content.

This is a great rendition of Butthead I did here. I realize it's not really that much of an accomplishment, but have you looked at some of our other drawings?

1 comment:

  1. WHAT THE FUCK...drugs are so very bad..thank god your are now a productive human being!

    ReplyDelete