Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Issue #1 Letter from the Editor


Letter from the Editor

Welcome to the Hiroshima Club Beat Poetry Zine – named after an episode of Liquid Television. If you don’t know what I’m talking about you don’t have enough free time (or cable).

Here you will find a collection of some of the worst poetry ever written by some of today’s worst poets.

Here at Hiroshima, we encourage bad, so we urge all our readers to send us all their bad poetry, bad artwork, etc… and remember if you can’t be good, be as bad as you can possibly be.



Pretty self explanatory here, no need for me to go over anything yet. If you don't know what liquid TV was, look it up, it had some good stuff. I have decided to add any present day comments in purple italics. Also, I like that tagline, so I'm adding it to the blog title.


No comments:

Post a Comment