Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Monday, June 21, 2010

Phase One is complete



Okay, so I'm done uploading the first issue. That is to say, I'm done with the poetry. Now I need to go back and scan all the pages so I can post the "artwork". I also want to add more comments and whatever anecdotes I can come up with about the issue. Oh, and I'm working on digitally enhancing some of the illustrations, just to bring a bit of color to the blog. But don't worry, I'm making sure to keep it in the spirit of crapulence that the zine was created. I figure, if I am to bring The Hiroshima Club into the new millennium, there is nothing more appropriate than bad Photoshop.

Behold!

No comments:

Post a Comment