Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hiroshima Club Beat Poetry Zine Issue #1


This is the one that started it all. I just finished typing it up so I will be adding all the content gradually to the blog, just not to overwhelm you with all the rampant crapitude at once.
Also, there aren't that many issues so if I'm going to drag this out for awhile, we need to take this one piece of crap at a time.

I really need to get around to scanning some of the pages too because artwork this awful, really needs to be shared with the world. I'll get to it, eventually.

But for now, let's just beging with the beggining, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment