Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mystery Poem



Untitled
By: I honestly don’t remember

Come to me
You delicious piece
Of manhood
My big beautiful
Black stallion
Let me ride you
Off into the sunset
I will ride you bareback
I will ride you hard
I will ride you like
You have never been ridden
Before.


Apparently nobody wanted to take credit for this one, even back then. I have a suspicion it was either Begly, or Patty and I pretending to be Begly. I have been looking over all the poems and Begly seems to have been a big source of inspiration for Patty and me.

Here is the original from the zine

No comments:

Post a Comment