Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Friday, June 11, 2010

Haiku

By Nancy

Come here Keanu
I am right here
And I want you to molest you

I could be wrong, but I don't think this is really a haiku. It's OK, none of our odes were odes either, so it's in keeping with our format of inaccuracy.

UPDATE: I looked up the definition of Haiku, but it was unessesarily complicated and I got bored, but I think I got enough information to say I was right the first time about it being wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment