Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ode to a Tortured Man

By Stephanie


Morrissey

Delicious piece of manhood

Wasted

You asexual dude

You know I could be

The only one for you

Let me drown myself

In your painfully

Handsome sorrow

You see

You hear

You feel

My pain

The only one who knows

Embodied

In a scrumptious man

Wasted.



It's hard to pick whats better, the poem or the picture. This is one of those rare occasions when I think it was actually good. And that picture - i looks EXACTLY like Morrissey! I bet you would have know it was Morrissey even if you didn't read the poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment