Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sacrifices

By Patty

Babies, babies
Crying, whining
Babies, babies
Throwing, growing
Babies, babies
Vomiting, plummeting
Me to my death
Babies, babies
I don’t want them.

I guess the lessson we have to learn here is you should never let Patty babysit. I'm not that worried about her hatred of babies as much as her inability to prevent being murdered by one. I myself can take any baby down in a fight single-handedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment