Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sexless


By Jade Payne

She’s finger licking good

She melts in my mouth

And my hands

Wanting to dive into her muff

Right now

Sticking my tongue down her throat

Traumatized I am,

As I discover

I am only dreaming!!!!!!


This one came with a beautiful illustration that I need to scan ASAP. I also think this might have been a companion piece to the Zima one I just posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment