Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Teacher

By Trillian

(Patty)

Why can’t you get to the point?

I want to have a joint.

No she didn't. .. but it rhymed.

There must be a better way.

To say what you have to say.

Such a monotonous tone

You must be overthrown

By Anthony Keidis perhaps

He was rather pretty...This was written about the time The red Hot Chilli Peppers played Lollapaloosa so Anthony Keidis was fresh in everyone's fantasies.

If not, I’ll take a nap

I don’t know, I don’t care

Just as long as you’re not there.

Apparently Patty had a really boring class...I don't really remember the details. Maybe someday she'll finally pop over here and tell us in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment