Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Thursday, January 3, 2013

Taco Bell



Taco Bell
By Naila

Eat pussy all day
Fried, barbequed,
Or any other way
You don’t need knives
Or forks
Just a good tongue
When you’re done
You’ll say yum.

What I remember the most about Naila is that her name was pronounced with an invisible "h". This poem bothers me because I don't like the idea of a knife near a Hoo-hah. Or a fork for that matter.  I also have a problem with naming Taco Bell and then having not one mexican food reference in the whole poem. Couldn't she throw in a chimichanga reference somewhere? That's a fun word. Chimichanga.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment