Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sexually Frustrated



Sexually Frustrated
By Monica

A cookie
So tiny, yet so full of joy
For whoever gets to eat it
I saw a cookie
A few weeks ago
That I really want to
Sink my teeth into
Such a nice looking cookie
I’m really sure
It tastes pretty good
God I want a piece
Of that cookie.

Also known as Mmm...A Cookie! and the inspiration for one of my first film  school projects. It's the first Hiroshima Club poem to transend media! Enjoy the movie below who also happens to feature the author in one of the starring roles (she plays the friend of the girl who is trying to hook up with the goth guy.)



No comments:

Post a Comment