Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Murderer



Here we have the first poem of Issue 5 and it's a particularly angry one. I'm guessing as usual, this was dedicated to the customers at the store I used to work at back then.
Murderer
By Aralis

You fucking loser
You waste of a life
I don’t want you
I don’t need you
Somebody get me a knife
I don’t even care
Enough about you
To kill you
But you give me no choice
If you just won’t go away
Now see what you have done
You have made me a murderer
No wonder I never liked you!


I'm not sure what was going on with that illustration or it that even belongs with that particular poem. is it the back of someone's head? The front of some Japanese monster  like in the Ring with all the hair in the face? are those eyes or barrettes? A gaping mouth or an entrance wound at the base of someone's skull? So many questions, but it's probably just something I started to draw, crossed it out and then didn't even bother to not publish it cuz hey, what else was I going to put there?


No comments:

Post a Comment