Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Saturday, April 18, 2015

Issue 5 Letter from the editor and poll results

Hiroshima Club Beat Poetry Zine issue #5
Finally, after all these years, a new installment! This might be the last issue too....unless somebody starts sending me some content. Or I find some long lost pages. No matter, at the rate I post these I can drag this issue for years.

Letter from the editor

Hey! I had written this really good letter from the editor but I lost it so here are the results of last month’s questionnaire instead:
That does sound like me.

Remember:  the key
1- love it, can’t live without it!!!
2- It’s ok
3- Don’t care
4- Hate it, makes me want to puke
5- A sure hit!!!!
6- Whatever
7- Don’t even think about it!

What do you like about the Hiroshima Club Beat Poetry Zine?
Letter from the editor: 1.9
Letters to the editor: 1.9
Wansetta’s party tips: 2.1
Boo’s gossip column: 1.4
Dear Patty: 1.6
Chocolate Boy and the Bear: 1.7
Poems: 1.1
Reader Profile: 2.0
Deep Thoughts: 1.4
Pick up lines: 2.0
Artwork: 1.1

What would you like to see in upcoming issues?
Centerfold: 5.1
Contests: 5.6
Recipies: 6.2
Beauty tips: 6.2
Travel column: 5.9
More artwork: 5.1
More poems: %.0
Comic strip: 5.1
I have no idea what I meant by %0 

It just occurred to me after all these years, that I should have just called this section the editorial.
Maybe it was just so it would mirror the Letters TO the Editor... yeh, let's go with that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment