Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Monday, October 18, 2010

Random ad


This was an ad someone sent me to post. It was too big for the classifieds, and it I shrank it down you couldn't see all the detail in the "artwork" so I just put it on a page somewhere in the middle of the magazine.
It was very optimistic of this person to think someone might pay $5 for one of those atrocities. I wonder if they ended up on Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment