Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Friday, February 11, 2011

Letter from the editor

So I took longer than expected with this next post. I don't hear anyone complaining. Why isn't anyone complaining? Is anyone even there?

Letter from the editor

Welcome to the Hiroshima Club Beat Poetry Zine’s first issue of 1995. I would like to take this opportunity to urge you to send more of your poetry, no matter how terrible. I strongly believe that untalented people need an outlet to vent their frustrations too and I’m here to print it. So don’t be embarrassed, no matter how bad your stuff is, it will never be as bad as Chocolate Boy and the Bear.

I still stand by it. I will print (post) anything anyone sends now. Even if it is worse than Chocolate Boy and the Bear.

Remember! We have voice mail so if you are too damn lazy to pick up a pen, just call.

Free classifieds! Just send us any flyer, note, etc…we will circulate it absolutely free of charge!!!!!!

Consumed by agony over personal problems? No problem! Just write to Dear Patty!

Yeh... so apparently this page didn't quite come out when I scanned it. Sorry about that. Well not really, it wasn't that interesting. This is actually an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment