Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scott


By Nancy

Nancy wrote this poem about the lead singer of the Stone Temple Pilots.

You sing a song about

Leaving a bitch that really

Hurt you but I love you more

You continually have

Physical contact with men to

Confuse me, yet you marry a

Woman

You are my age, you just

Started your career and

Marriage. You are probably

Happy, yet I already feel

Burnt out.

"You continually have physical contact with men to confuse me, yet you marry a woman." has to be one of my favorite lines ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment