Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Monday, June 22, 2015

Strap it on



Strap it on
By Edinah

You stupid fucking bitch
When are you gonna let me fuck you?
It’s  just a fuck or god’s sake
Can we just get it over and done with?
It will take a big load off my back
Come on let me fuck you
Please, please, please.

Well, if this poem doesn't work to get you laid, nothing will.

BYW, when I was loading the image, I really didn't remember what it was going to be, like, if we had drawn a picture or something. I think I'm glad it was just words.
 

1 comment: