Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Issue #2 Begins


Here it is, at long last the second issue of the Hiroshima club *cue applause*

For some reason I only have a black and white photo. Now that I think about it, the reason is that the photocopies were in black and white. But that's neither here nor there. the point I was trying to make is that the fabulous handpainted background was originally done in color, so here's what it looked like without the title


Since we're on the subject, this is what the back page looks like. I guess it was the October issue. But not necessarily.

Yes, those are pages from a coloring book, and yes I was way past elementary school when I did that. But you know what, that was a very cool coloring book and I wish I still had it. Fabulous way to waste your time.

1 comment: