Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Monday, July 19, 2010

More Updates!

Yes, yes, your eyes don't deceive you I have finally done another update and it is a good one. And yes, I am aware that you don't really exist since nobody ever reads this, but it amuses me to pretend you do.
So without further ado....here are our newest picture updates

You will get some lovely new pictures draw by lesbians, or maybe just one particular lesbian. I'm not sure.
A handsome rendition of Morrisey. I know I already had this picture posted, but this one is a much better scan.
Some completely unrelated to anything murdering bats.
And to round it off some Spiderwebs.

There is also Haiku, an ode to Chris Cornell, and that one about Mario's band but they don't really count so much because they didn't have any illustrations. I just scanned the words so they woulnt feel left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment