Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Monday, July 5, 2010

The Scan is On!

I finally got around to scanning the first issue, so I will be adding the images. I scanned the whole thing so even poems that didn't get any pics will at least get their original view so you can witness all those glorious typos.

I won't be doing them all tonite, but here are a few:

Mystery Poem

Doughnut

Come to Begly

Betty

Painting

That's good enough for now, it's 1am. Come back tomorrow for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment