Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Betty



Betty
By: Nancy
Bats in the belfry
And a wooden spike
No! She don’t have sex at all.
Please don’t think she’s a dyke
She will chase you all around
Specially at night
Hold on to your neck
Oh! What a fright
Don’t be sad
It’s a nice way to die
Or be undead.


I have no idea why the name Betty. Not really a name ussually associated with Vampires. and yes, I'm aware it should be doesn't instead of don't, but that's how we published it back then, so that's how you get to see it here.
Here's the original

No comments:

Post a Comment