Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Monday, August 9, 2010

Deleted for my Safety

As an editor, I like to take the novel approach of never actually editing anything, but I'm going to make an exception here. The next page in the zine was all poems from someone who turned out to have a severe case of the crazies and would probably demand money if she saw her crap posted here. It's not like I have anyway of making money out of this. She'd probably try to sue me too if she read this, even thought I am not mentioning any names. Such is the extent of the crazy. so, I'm removing all her poetry from the zine which is a shame as they were all quite bad, and crapitude is what we aim for.

No comments:

Post a Comment