Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Monday, August 30, 2010

All About Begly

Reader Profile
This was our first reader profile. It's also the questionnaire that spawned the game that eventually led to this. A lot of the questions were ripped off from Smash Hits magazine which was a magazine that I guess asked a lot of inane questions to celebrities. I think somewhere there there must be even more trivia questions about Begly because I eventually made a game board about it and we would actually play it. I remember one time sitting at TGIF's playing All About Begly and Begly wasn't even there.

Name: Begly

Date of birth/age:
(18)

Place of birth:
Venezuela

Eye color:
Brown

Hair color:
Brown

Nickname(s):
Becky, Bagel,Trompo
As far as I know, Monica was the only person who ever called her Trompo.

Fave insect:
Butterfly

Fave flower:
Tulip

What’s in your pocket/purse?
Nothing

Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers

Can you fix a flat?
No

Underwear preference?
Hanes her way/ cotton

Dream TV show appearance?
Seinfeld

Lucky clothes:
Jeans and t-shirt

Fave color:
Red

Fave salad dressing:
Ranch

Last book read:
Disappearing Act by Terry McMillan

What mayor drugs do you take?
None

Fave vice:
I don’t have one

Dream holiday:
The Islands

No comments:

Post a Comment