Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Sunday, August 22, 2010

Desirable

By: Nancy

Forget about your little fantasies
Quit staring at me you little freak
Everywhere I go there is someone like you
Looking at me with that same stupid look you have
What? Is that supposed to be sexy? Not to me!
Once you’ve seen that come hither look
From about a million bozos
You are not impressed anymore
Do yourself a favor and go find yourself
Some fat, ugly bitch with acne
Cuz that’s all you’ll ever get!

This one didn't have an accompanying illustration but there does seem to be some sort of fingerprint at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment