Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Friday, August 27, 2010

Blue Hair



By: Jennifer


You can look at my face

And laugh in my face

You can call me weird

You can say I’m a disgrace

I really don’t care

What you think of me

Cuz the way you look

Makes me look pretty.


Again with this Jennifer person. Who is she? Is that her on that photo below? Doesn't ring a bell. You would think I would remember someone with blue hair, but I don't. Maybe she didn't have blue hair. After all, who says poetry can't be fiction? Still Jenny, if you are out there, would you be a dear and come claim your work?


No comments:

Post a Comment