Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Monday, November 29, 2010

Beat me

By Aralis


You can hit me

I don’t care

Beat me senseless

If you dare

Tie me up

And gag me too

Strike me until

I’m black and blue

Senseless torture

I don’t mind

As a matter of fact

I encourage it.


A couple of pages over, I would post another poem about how don't you dare to hit me but I will be more than happy to beat you up. A girl is entitled to change her mind, isn't she? Ah, the pleasures of schizophrenic S & M!

No comments:

Post a Comment