Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Picking thru the trash with Boo

Oh dear, here come Boo. Boo was particularly bad in that very complicated way where you are trying to be bad on purpose to be funny but end up being really bad in reality and not funny at all. I was never really sure what she was doing...


Hey girls, I’m Boo! Join me every month with the juiciest, trashiest hot gossip you’ve ever had.

Madonna, Madonna

Bitch she is

On a wild night

She came home from

The club

Oh shit!

Someone was parked

In exclusive parking space

She went storming into

The housing

To find her brother

Getting his lollypop sucked

By a hustler

She interrupted and said

Somebody better move their

Fucking car

What a hoe!

Oh well, and right at

His peak to come

Oops!

I know Boo just pulled this out of her ass, but I need to defend Madonna here for her imaginary transgression. I get really annoyed when someone parks on my space, and a blowjob is really not an excuse that is going to make me think otherwise.

Tacky video of the month

Push the little daisy and make them come up by Ween

Was it? Judge for yourself:



Tacky single of the month

Lisa Loeb with Stay

Oh come on, you know that song, don't make me have to go look it up.

Movie Review

Interview with a homo it is what a movie. Great sensuous and very homoerotic said Tom Cruise we have experienced before. Brad Pitt…what a Pitt! Major homophobia but he played a great fag.

I have no idea what she is talking about here...is she mad at Brad Pitt? Does she like him? Does she like Tom Cruise? I can't even tell if she liked the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment