Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Thursday, November 4, 2010

Letters to the editor/ voicemail to the editor


I’ve got an idea, it’s a car alarm: when someone breaks in, it automatically locks up all the doors and a deadly gas comes out. When you get back to your car all you have to do is push the corpse out of your way and drive off. OK, bye!

Nancy, Miami, Fl

I’ll be sending more!!

This is possibly the worst idea ever.

Where is my t-shirt? I love the Hiroshima Club!

Devyn, Atlanta, Ga.

I still have no idea who this Devin was, but apparently he/she contacted us a lot. We never did get any t-shirts made. We should have.

Aralis, it’s me, Patty. Don’t pick me up at my house; pick me up at school by where the busses are. I hope you get this message or I’m stranded here.

Patty, Miami, Fl

Don't worry gang, I did get the message on time. Patty's safe.

I have a deep thought.

Begly, Miami, Fl.

Maybe next month she'll tell us what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment