Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Friday, November 16, 2012

Anise



Anise
By Anastasia

Anise the dog
Quite obnoxious
She’s adorable
Dumb, dumb dog
Gotta love her




I have no  idea who this Anastasia was. I think I have mentioned this before. All I remember is that she was a friend of Monica's and that she owned Anise. I wonder if she will ever come across this and be really offended that I remember her dog but not her. I wonder if she's the one who drew that fabulous portrait of Anise. But most of all I wonder, who the hell was Anastasia?

No comments:

Post a Comment