Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Saturday, November 3, 2012

Reader of the Month Mystery Edition



Reader of the Month

Name
Someone who'd have a hissy if she saw her name here but would not regognize her answers so I'm just going to go ahead and print them anyway since I'm running out of issues to reprint.

Place of birth
Miami
That will narrow down the possible suspects.

Hair color
Red with blonde streaks
I don't remember this, but we all had many hair colors back then.

1st record bought
AC/DC

What do you spend your money on?
Food, thrifting, bills
Yeah, we were big on thrift shopping back then, before it got mainstream. Not that I give a crap about it being trendy, but now that the thrift stores know the value of retro clothes, they price accordingly. It used to be nothing was over $5 and there was even one Goodwill store where all the clothes were 60 cents ALL THE TIME! 

Most fanciable being in the universe?
Jim Morrison (if you knew me, you would know)
 we were best friend at the time and I don't remember her ever mentioning Jim Morrison ever before or after this interview.

Most disgusting thing you’ve ever had in your mouth:
1 year old tic tac
 How does that even happen?

Fave clothes:
I dunno but I’m sure it was under $3.50
See. I told you!

What are you afraid of?
Little things that crawl under your bed at night and tickle your toes
When I was little my mother would say she was going to die and pull on my toes while I was sleeping if I was bad. Apparently that's what Cuban ghosts do.
 
Fave insect
Ladybug

Fave holiday
Xmas

Do you want to get married?
Eventually
 I understand that she did. No idea if she's still married though.

Fave flower
Bright pink daisies

Describe your room
A big mess
Isn't everybody's?
 
Ideal picnic
A romantic rendezvous with the man of my dreams
Isn't everybody's?
  
What do you do when you’re depressed?
Listen to mambo and pretend I know how to

Hair care regimen
I wash it

Fave salad dressing
Caesar

Beverage order
Diet coke or almond tea

Fave TV show
My so called life
I've still never watched that show, but I've heard good things.

Best dream
The flying dream
I dunno about that. My flying dream is usually followed by my falling dream.

Fave phase
New wave

Worst TV show
Models Inc
I've still never watched that show, but I've heard bad things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment