Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shoppers at Night



Shoppers at Night

Go home already!
If you haven’t found
Anything by now
You’re just not gonna find it
GO HOME!
Stop lingering
In the fitting rooms
And messing up my racks
Don’t you have anything
better to do?
Well I do!
So go home so I can!

At the time I wrote this I was working at a Clothestime in Hialeah. It was just us an a Payless in this small shopping plaza with no security or lp or anything else but a couple of girls. If it was a weeknight it might just be just a manager and one salesgirl. In the middle of Hialeah. Did I mentioned we would get robbed on an average twice a month? So yeah, not really wanted to linger there half an hour after we were supposed to have closed just because someone was bored.



No comments:

Post a Comment