Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Alcohol



Alcohol
By Anise

A little bit happy
It makes you a fucking idiot
One “oops” incident
And you’re the fuck of the town

So this was supposedly written by the dog...I'm gonna go ahead and blame in on Anastasia. I wish I had a really good story about how this dog had a really bad problem with alcohol and would get really slutty...actually I think it would be funnier if she was a mean drunk and went around telling people what she REALLY thought of them.




I have no idea why the accompanying graphic is a TV set that is either endorsing snacks or a 70's cop show. On a semi-related note. when we were little Monica had a crush on Erik Estrada who played Officer Ponch on CHiP's so she cut out a picture of him off the tv guide and ate it. Not really sure n the logic of that, but we giggled about it for years. We'd be laying in bed trying to go to sleep or something and one of us would say "Remember that time I (you) had a picture of Erik Estrada and I (you) ate it?" And we would just laaaugh...That kids, is how we kept ourselves entertained way back in the days before the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment