Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Friday, June 11, 2010

An Ode to Chris Cornell

By Aralis and Patty

Chris,

You sacrilegious beauty

I would do you

Even though you look like Jesus

I bet you would look

Really good

Tied up to a stick

Wearing nothing but a loincloth

I wouldn’t nail you

But you can nail me anytime

I am willing to risk

My mortal soul

To have you

I will confess all my sins

And do whatever penance

You choose

I will eat you

I will drink you

And be one with you

Amen


The funny thing is, I never even liked Chris Cornell. Or Soundgarden for that matter.


You know the only reason that there isn't a really sacrilegious illustration to go with this is that nobody could successfully draw a naked man. Not an attractive one anyway.

1 comment: