Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Friday, December 31, 2010

Chocolate Boy and the Bear part 2, Electric Boogaloo

When we last saw Chocolate Boy and the Bear they were busy building an add-on to their igloo…

They were so hard at work that they almost missed noticing the UFO hovering over them and the tractor beam that was sucking them into the spaceship.

Once inside the ship, Chocolate Boy gets mistaken for the legendary Venusian God O’ Chocolate and treated like royalty. But then one of the aliens finds him irresistibly attractive and licks him and they find out he’s not really made out of chocolate, just chocolate dipped. So they decide to kill him for his deception.

He’s running away from them when he runs into the ship cafeteria when he runs into the Bear who was getting a Coke out of a vending machine. So they join forces and successfully battle the aliens who are only 3 inches tall anyway and after they kill all the aliens they drive the spaceship back home.

I can't make fun of this, this is actually pretty good. Genius I tell you! Granted, it might need a little tweaking, but I don't see why this isn't a cartoon show already.

Just look at this illustration, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonite! Can't sleep, aliens are coming to get me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment