Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Friday, December 24, 2010

Unknown Poem

The ?????

It looks like pit hole? Pit bole? Who knows?


By Monica


The life of a light bulb is not easy

I have to be able to get turned on by

The first idiot who touches my buttons

All you whores out there understand

So please, the next time you go turn

On a light, don’t blame the bulb if

It won’t turn on, it might be you!

This is a very fabulous illustration of Monica's feet that I drew. At least I think that's supposed to be Monica' feet. It could be mine, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment