Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Deep Thoughts 3.0



A bug is anything disgusting that you find in your garden

Aralis

Okay, so maybe not exactly... but the point is, I know a spider is not an insect, but I still don't want one crawling on my arm.

Vogueing is just break dancing with better clothes

Monica

Never really cared for either one though. Break dancing takes a lot more skill and talent, but you can't really do it in a Gaultier suit. Or maybe you can, that might be something to see.

Trying to be sexy, isn’t

Patty

That's why it's so hard to do it properly. It's like flying.

I’d rather have nuts in my ice cream than nuts in my entrĂ©e

Aralis

That's a lie, Pad Thai is delicious.

God, I hope we were talking about peanuts here.

I feel like my ovaries are going to talk

Begly

They didn't.

Don’t worry about the way you look cuz you’ll never look as good as me

Nancy

Always the modest one.

Don’t waste your time thinking about deep thoughts.

Avery

I can't help it!


Once again, a totally unrelated illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment