Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pick Up Lines


Pick-up lines

You look hungry, why don’t you eat me?
Patty
I think this one comes off more like an insult than a pick-up line, but I would still like to see it in a t-shirt.

I’m an amateur magician. Would you like to see me make myself disappear between your thighs?
Dave
I think Dave might have lied and not really made this one up himself.

Excuse me, I see you are not doing anything with your tongue, would you mind licking me?
Monica
This was part 1 and then you were supposed to respond with:

I don’t lick strangers but if you want to lick me, just lap away.
Stephanie
part 2
I don't know that I want strangers liking me but I guess it's slightly better than me having to lick them? Maybe?

You look like you need a vacation, why don’t you come visit Kima country?
Ya(kima)
This one actually sounds like it might work.

I want to climb your leg like a native boy looking for coconuts
Unknown
I don't remember who came up with this one but I've met someone else since that told me someone used it on her. It would make my life completely if it turned out that person got it from a zine they found at he record store.

Take off all your clothes, cover yourself in butter and tie yourself up to the stove. I’ll be there with a cat in fifteen minutes
Begly
You are going to find at least three more references to this in this issue alone. The whole cat/butter/stove thing refers to a scene in Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty smutfest. I think it was from the second book in the series Beauty's Punishment I think. From what I remember, Sleeping Beauty displeases her mistress so they tie her up to a stove covered in butter for whatever reason and then a cat happens to walk by and starts liking off the butter with sexy results...if you're into having butter licked off you by cats I guess. I haven't read that book in over a decade so I could be wrong. I really need to re-read it and give you guys a review.
The point it, it was such a ridiculous premise that we constantly made fun of it.

1 comment: