Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Sunday, September 5, 2010

I love you Soloflex

By???

This could be your arm
This could be your leg
This could be your stomach
This could be the way

The Haagen-Dazs
Muscle Machine
Only $39 a month. Call
1-800-BIG-N-FAT


I really have no idea who did this one. It looks a bit like Nancy's handwriting, but it' not the kind of poem that she would write. It is not smutty or angy or full of angry smut. I do think those were some halloween stickers I had so it had to be one of my people that wrote it and not one of the random strangers at the Kitchen Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment