Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Friday, June 4, 2010

Cottonball



by Patty

Hey you! Why do you keep on
following me?
I don’t want you around
Anymore
I try to avoid you
But you are always there
Stop following me
I don’t want you
I don’t need you
I don’t need your fluffy
White tail in my mouth
As I sleep
You torture me
As I lie in peace
I dream of Liberace
In fur
Lying next to me
In my mouth
And it’s all because
Of you
You evil little Cottonball.

This one was about a cat. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment