Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It’s a Clear Beverage

By: Monica

Michelle, oh poor Michelle
On the public phone you are
So lonely and bored
Drinking a Zima by the side of the store
With a pain in her back that just won’t stop
Telling me about work
The black girl was beautiful yummy and fine
Sipping her Zima and smoking her cigarettes
She sits all night by the phone and
Talks to all.

Do they even make Zima anymore? Poor Zima always gets made fun of. I think I remember it not tasting that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment