Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sexy Questionnaire





Questionnaire

Please answer the following questionnaire as to weather you have, or would like to participate in the following activities.

Name

Age

Bestiality

Bondage

Necrophilia

Sadomasochism

Incest

Sex with your mother

Orgy (5 or more people) because 4 people is not even worth mentioning

Cross dressing

Oil of love

Strap on Begly in particular found this hilarious for some reason

Velcro sheets

Hamster up the butt

Undead

Candle wax

Crotchless panties

Saran wrap

Prostitution

Harness

Blow up doll

Exhibitionism

Voyeurism

Sex in public places

Underage this one meant 17 year olds, not little kids. Even we had our limits

When finished please send completed questionnaire plus your questions, stories, suggestions, etc...to:

Hiroshima Questionnaire

(I can’t believe I put my actual real address here)

Miami, Florida

Results will be posted in the next issue.


Ahhh....the infamous questionnaire! We actually took this to work and started polling people in addition to the polls we took at the club. My favorite part is the randomness of it all. Like incest and oil of love belong in the same category. Ussually questionnaires like this escalate in taboo, but I don't think anybody thought bestiality was the most innocent of perversions.

Anyway, I already found the results in the next issue so I will be posting those eventually.

I guess if anybody wanted to answer them now I could take those too. I'm going to look into setting up a poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment