Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hungry

By Monica

Tofu, tofu, tofu
So smelly and gross
Tofu, tofu, tofu
I want you for lunch

By Monica

I was always confused by this one because I never thought tofu smelled particularly bad. To be honest I don't really know if it smells like anything. I mean, I have never really held raw tofu to my nose and sniffed it, but if it doesn't smell bad enough that I can tell when I open the package, I think we're okay.

I would like to point out how tofu is just a featureless rectangle and yet we still managed to fuck up the illustration.


No comments:

Post a Comment