Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday



By: Aralis and Patty

After the party is over
And everyone has gone
I will offer you
This last one present
Of secret desires
To unwrap
This special birthday
I will fulfill
Your every wish
Let me blow out your candle
And lick the icing
Off the end
I will offer you
A birthday feast
Of my chocolate covered
Delights
You can feel
My bag of goodies
With your love toy
Again and again
Until exhausted and spent
We lay among the remains
Of the party
And look forward
To the leftovers
In the morning

Patty and I really should have gone into the Greeting Card business.


Yeh so, I forgot to crop this one. I don't really feel like turning photoshop back on, so deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment