Back in the 90's, I had a hobby of following my friends around at clubs and making them write bad poetry for me. The word poetry was used very loosely. Well, completely incorrectly would be a better term since it was also used for articles, completely fabricated self-help columns and random complete and utter nonsense.
These are the results of those (often drunken) ramblings.






Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ernie

By Patty

Hello? Hello?
Answer the phone
You better answer this time
I’m sick of talking to your
Mother every time I call
Where are you?
Damn it!
This is the last time
I call you
No, I’m not obsessed!
But I love you.

I don't really remember who this Ernie was, but I think he might have been gay. I don't want to give too many spoilers, but I think there is a poem coming up complaining about some guy being gay that might be him.
That seems to be a big problem for young girls before they get old enough to develop proper gaydar. I blame the popularity on Twilight on that. I mean seriously, glittery boys only make good boyfriends to other boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment